Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Freedom of the Seas

Dad, Donna, Heather, Ryan, and I boarded the ship, Freedom of the Seas, Sunday afternoon and were quickly off to explore our new surroundings, which were very impressive. Beautiful treasures were waiting around every corner.




Monday we were at sea all day, so we lounged around the pool most of the day enjoying a belly flop contest, legs competition, and a dodgeball tournament. I was quick to term the entire thing a 'Spring Break for Adults,' and I loved it. Cozumel, Mexico, was the port-of-call on Tuesday, but I didn't even leave the ship. I discovered how nice it was to be on the ship without as many people as there had been the day before, and I had already been to Cozumel before, so I didn't feel like I was missing out on too much. After all, there were more ports to visit.


No comments: