Friday, August 24, 2007

Replies to Recent Comments

Sharon: I found a TON of berries when I went picking WITHOUT Carrie. I'm thinking maybe she's a jinx. (Hopefully she doesn't read my blog because I haven't exactly told her that in person yet.) Thanks for the tip about Delta berries though. I certainly wouldn't mind a little road trip to Delta.

Mary: Enough with the short jokes! Just kidding. Being in Homer again reminded me of when you were visiting Alaska, and we all went to Homer when the sun was shining! That is certainly a great memory.

Robin: The halibut tastes great, but I didn't even try to eat it all in one sitting. I have a bunch more in the freezer to last me through the next few months. I think I ended up with about 30 pounds of meat.

I hope everyone is doing well! You're all welcome to visit. Well, most of you anyway.

No comments: