Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Steve Springer hosted his 10th annual Halloween party on November 1, and as always, the costumes didn't disappoint. In this posting, the pictures pretty much speak for themselves:

The monks...


I went as Joe Six Pack.


Georgina the illegal alien...


Marla the penguin...


Karen the queen and Hank the witch doctor...


Party host Michael Jackson...


And what respectable Alaskan Halloween party would be complete without a Sarah Palin?


Paige the crazy sweater lady and Cody as Ali G...


Cashell the Care Bear and Tim the gnome...


Max, Kieran, and Mette straight out of The Wizard of Oz...


Carrie and Duff as Olive Oil and Popeye...


There was even a band, Steve Brown and the Bailers, and they dressed up too!

1 comment:

Quilter Beth said...

Rachel, I check your blog every now and then. It is always interesting. This looks like a fun party. How are you? I have a quilting blog (what a surprise)! www.quilterbeth.blogspot.com. I also have a MySpace page where I have a little more "regular" info--www.myspace.com/quilterbeth. I have lots of pics on that one. I always enjoy your posts.
Mrs. S