Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy Week

I have a busy week ahead. I found out yesterday that I'm leaving tomorrow to scope out a potential research site for the University at Red Dog Mine. To get there, we have to fly through Anchorage and Kotzebue, where we'll spend Sunday night. Then on Monday we will continue on to Red Dog Mine where we'll stay until Wednesday, when we return to Fairbanks, again via Anchorage. On Thursday I leave Fairbanks to attend the Dawson City Music Festival just across the border in Canada until the following Monday. Needless to say, it will be a busy week, but hopefully it will make for some good blogging! Talk to you on the flip side.

(Click on the map below to see where the mine and Dawson City are located.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for keeping up with your blog...it is the only way I can keep up with what you are doing these days. Hope all is well and maybe we will see you at Christmas? Love! Cara (yes, your cousin Cara)