Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mom's Visit: Days 5, 6, 7, and then there was Day 8

Our time in Anchorage was filled with shopping, shopping, and more shopping along with a couple of movies and taking my car into the shop to get some warranty work done on it. It seems that antifreeze was leaking onto my timing belt, which made the timing belt rather iffy to drive around on, so we took it easy on the car and tried to stay more sedentary while we were in Anchorage. Nevertheless, we managed to make our way ALL around the city.

Mom's flight left on Tuesday, but my car wasn't done until Wednesday, when I drove back to Fairbanks. There was beautiful weather my entire drive back. I took so many pictures of Denali that my camera battery died two thirds of the way on my trip! Here are a few of my favorites:



No comments: